the crazy past few weeks
Well the experiences I've had in the last three weeks of this subject have been challenging to say the very least. I don't think I've ever been this confused before, but at the same time, I don't think I've ever been more motivated to try and work through this confusion! The experiences I have had that have had the most impact on me are related to sharing a space with people who have stated their opinions very honestly and have offended me (unintentionally of course!). The fact that I have had to deal with these comments has made me a stronger person. I am glad that people can say what they like in this class. I am not used to being exposed to issues and conversation that I consider politically 'incorrect' and hurtful. Things like this take me out of my comfort zone and make me realise that I have some challenges ahead. So my experiences all relate to being challenged as I never have before!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home